One month aniversary of MC's shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think many people are going to use news.rjssoftware until after this one goes away. It's just a fact of life.

Comment

Hello Chris,
      I agree. As long as this site is up, our site may not get a lot of traffic, however the site is collecting the archives from here each day.
      Once the MRC sites shut down, the Archived MRC or RJS forums can be used just as they have been on this site without interruption.When that happens and we get more feedback, we'll start to enhance the forums. We're pretty much committed to supporting both NNTP and Web Browsers.
      Regards,
      Richard Schoen
      RJS Software Systems Inc.
      "The AS/400 Report and Data Delivery Experts"
      I don't think many people are going to use news.rjssoftware until after this one goes away. It's just a fact of life.

Comment

One could only wish that as much as we'll miss it, it would have been the next "This really sucks," day.

Comment

Sept. 20, 2001 was not the end. The forum lives on! How long can it last?

Comment

and yet the Forum lives on! Amazing! but what does it really all mean?

Comment

Frank asked: "How long can it last?" I would also like to know. I will try to find out.

Comment

Working...
              X