MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

http://www.as400network.com/Resource...00//index.html http://search400.discussions.techtarget.com/ http://searchsecurity.discussions.te...searchsecurity http://search400.techtarget.com/ateE...2,sid3,00.html Let me know if you have any ineresting interactive sites. I will indeed miss the MC forums.

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

All, I am also very disappointed to hear MC has been closed. I sent a mail (via the Feedback Webpage (no problems there)) to IIR what alternatives they are going to provide to subscribers, what will happen to the archives of MC, etc., any question I could think of at that moment. I fear there will be no answer back. MC has been an informative and educational magazine for years to me. I would like to thank the editors, their staf and all others on the forums for contributing to my understanding of the system, my contributions were rather small. There are other sites and forums: perhaps I'll "see" you there. With regards, Carel Teijgeler

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

You sent them mail via the feedback form, so you should now check your email for your bounce-back message. It would seem that they are blocking all feedback mail for the time being. ==Scott==

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

It is ashame that IIR decided to shutdown Midrange Computing. MC was definitely one of the best!!!!

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

Hail and Farewell ... you will be missed

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

This forum has been more valuable to me than any of my text books and even attending COMMON. I'm approaching 4 years of programming on the AS/400 and was lucky enough to find this site and forum very early on in my career. I asked many stupid questions, but got some great replies and knowledge from this site. I'm going to be lost!

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

If anyone wants me....I'll be out kicking the neighbor's dog (not really!), and then I'm going to follow my dream and be a rodeo clown.

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

testing 1 2 3

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

News/400 runs a set of forums. You have to register, but it's free to register as an associate.

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

in case you want to register your opinion or of you are owed money for a product or subscription, IIR Web site lists central operations office as Institute for International Research Limited 1549 Ringling Boulevard Suite 500 Sarasota, FL 34236 Tel. 1 941 365 4471 Fax 1 941 365 0157

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

Scott, No not a reply yet (Saterday 28 July), perhaps because of the weekend. Besides, I asked them very politely. I guess I will not get any answers from them. Regards, Carel Teijgeler

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

I'm lucky I just received my CD's, both collective and quaterly update, just a couple of weeks ago. I've got to deposit a check for my IMHO artic;e and see if it clears... Thanks for the great informative posts, Carol. Ralph

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

I want to thank all of the people at MC with whom I've had the pleasure of working. I have met some really great people over the last year and a half and have the utmost respect for the staff. I feel extremely privileged to have been able to write for MC. Many thanks go to Don Denoncourt for bringing me into the fold. I met Don while attending one of his excellent Java seminars. I wish the best of luck to everyone in finding new engagements. I hope your search is short and that the rewards are great. Barry

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

I have always enjoyed your articles. I don't mean to say that I did or did not get anything from them. I really meant to say I enjoyed the articles. That is special. It is one thing to subscribe to a professional magazine, or journal simply because you need information, or have to keep up, or must be aware of...whatever. In such cases it becomes mandatory reading. It is quite something else to be entertained by the writing. This makes it much easier to absorb the stuff you need to absorb. I always looked forward to receiving my copy of MC in the mail. I kept many issues, and have reread them from time to time. I hope that you all land on your feet, and hit the ground running. I have no doubt that many will still know your names far into the future. You guys have class. As for IIR, you can remove the first two letters. Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X