• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effort To Keep in Touch

amen, Chris.

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

But won't all of the Midrange-L lists go away as well?

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

They are a completely seperate organization.
        But won't all of the Midrange-L lists go away as well?

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

Ralph Daugherty ralph@ee.net Columbus, OH Good luck, all. It's been great. Thanks. Ralph

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

To All, Here is my "Freaky Friday" entry: Dale W. Brunner Senior Systems Analyst Kenosha County Information Services 912 56th St. Kenosha, WI. 53140 (262) 653-2445 dbrunner@co.kenosha.wi.us Gee, what happened to all the other posts? Good luck to all my friends at MC. Joe Hertvik, I'll miss your wit.

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

Dale, Were you in my Implementer training class in Chicago last May? There was a Dale from Wisconsin sitting in the back row ....

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

Brian, I hope that this change will not cause hardship for you, or Shannon, or anyone else associated with your organization. I have always been pleased with the professionalism of everyone I've come into contact with from Midrange Computing and you all deserve the best. Good Luck, Kevin Silbernagel (kevin_silbernagel@lblesd.k12.or.us) Linn-Benton-Lincoln Education Service District Albany, Oregon USA

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

This might sound a little cheesy, but hear me out. Would it make sense to start up our own discussion forum, on Yahoo Groups for example? It would be free and we could all share our ideas as before. Is anyone interested is starting a group in Yahoo Groups (or some other) for MC ex-patriots?

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

Great idea Susan! Sounds good to me!

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

Keep in mind that offering this service will not be FREE for RJS. We will have to pay for server space, T1 usage, etc.
                      Outrageous, isn't it? To get the best value from your philanthropic investment I suggest you do a quick Google search on the keywords "netiquette" and "faq". Dave...

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

You all might want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I had a bunch of the forums show 1 message unread, but when I selected them, nothing was unread. My guess is that all of his posts were supposed to go the different forums, but they went to STB via a fluke.
                        Bill
                        Outrageous, isn't it? To get the best value from your philanthropic investment I suggest you do a quick Google search on the keywords "netiquette" and "faq".

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

There has been an AS400 in Yahoo for a while.
                          Bill
                          This might sound a little cheesy, but hear me out. Would it make sense to start up our own discussion forum, on Yahoo Groups for example? It would be free and we could all share our ideas as before.

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

What/where is Midrange-L?

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

Mike Kissinger KISSOFT, Inc. mike@kissoftinc.com 602.246.2119

Comment

Effort To Keep in Touch

http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=d...ibm.as400.misc Or access it via a newsreader comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc Trevor

Comment

Working...
                                X