MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

To All, I only discovered the fora about 2 1/2 years ago. It has been more useful than any book or technical conference I have ever read or attended! I cannot thank the MC staff and the other participants enough! I can only hope that somehow, someway, the forum will remain alive! Joe Wells jwells@uabmc.edu

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

I'd better take one last look at that great salary survey before this site goes down!!

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

Hi! I'm still hopeful that somehow this forum would stay alive If not, well I would just like to say that I have felt so blessed to have been able to join this forum even for just a year and I would like to thank the MC staff and all the great people that have helped me I'll surely miss you all! Hope we could keep in touch! rica

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

This forum and publication has been a great source of knowledge. It is a crime that the almighty $$ has claimed another great knowledge resource. Thanks to all at MC and the participants in the forums for sharing their expertise.

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

By closing MC, you've essentially shut off a major source of information to thousands of users. Hope you're all very happy with this ludicrous decision

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

Hi all,
              Some of you folks who have been around on this board since back when it was a dial-up BBS probably remember me. I used to be very active here, and I even wrote a couple of articles and some tech tips for the magazine, until I moved more into the PC/Network/Visual Basic world.
              Anyway, even though I haven't been active here lately, I'm sure going to miss this forum. I have a lot of good friends here, and it was always nice to know that it was still here, any time I did want to come back.
              Friends, please stay in touch. My home page address is below, and you can email me from myhome page. Hopefully, I can also find you again on another forum somewhere. God bless you all!
              -- ======================================== Sharon Cannon Sharon_Cannon@forums.midrangecomputing.com
              Home Page: http://www.secannon.f2s.com ========================================

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

To all the faithful readers of Midrange Computing magazine. As of this date, July 26, 2001, IIR Publications, Midrange Computing's parent company, has ordered that all publishing activity at Midrange Computing cease. In other words folks, Midrange Computing is out of business as of this date. It was a great ride, and I wish you all the best!

Comment

MC IS OUT OF BUSINESS

I have read all the replies to this thread. Almost everybody expressed how much they miss MC. One small suggestion from me. IS IT POSSIBLE TO RUN THIS SITE ATLEAST ? Well, we all know MC is not making much $$, but I guess many of this forum members would come forward to subscribe at a moderate fee!!!! (Here I talk like a business man) Can MC.com will introduce this forum with a FEE? (Drop the 'R') My sincere thanks to all the staff members of MC. Elan

Comment

Working...
                    X