Security today announced that it was recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave: Security Analytics Platforms, Q4 2020 report. Released today, the report evaluated 11 of the top Security Analytic providers, with IBM ranking highest in the current offering category compared to other vendors, and Forrester noting that IBM is "building an open security platform on the cloud."
MC Press News
IBM brings hybrid cloud leadership together with quantum and security research expertise to stay at the forefront of quantum cybersecurity
IBM today announced a series of cloud services and technologies designed to help clients maintain the highest available level of cryptographic key encryption protection to help protect existing data in the cloud1 and prepare for future threats that could evolve with advances in quantum computing. Pioneered by IBM Research scientists, the company is now offering quantum-safe cryptography support for key management and application transactions in IBM Cloud, making it the industry's most holistic quantum-safe cryptography approach to securing data available today.
Second phase of operation will prioritize research projects with potential to help patients within the next six months
The COVID-19 High Performance Computing (HPC) Consortium, a unique public-private effort to make supercomputing power available to researchers working on projects related to COVID-19, today announced that it has entered into a new phase of operation focused on helping researchers to identify potential near term therapies for patients afflicted by the virus.
- Company announces updates to Cloud Pak for Data and Cloud Pak for Automation on Red Hat OpenShift
- Italian bank Credito Emiliano taps new capabilities to transform and streamline core processes
IBM today announced a series of data and automation updates to its hybrid cloud software portfolio to help companies drive innovation across their expanding environments and accelerate their digital transformations.
The new updates are coming to IBM Cloud Pak for Data and Cloud Pak for Automation, which offer integrated data and AI capabilities that run on Red Hat OpenShift and are designed to better manage and automate data-intensive processes – fusing the intelligence of Watson AI in hybrid cloud environments.
Remain Software released today the first Milestone of TD/OMS V13, Gravity V6 and Remain API Studio V2.0.1, in line with the company’s ongoing commitment to enhancing and supporting its’ three signature application-lifecycle management, workflow and REST API editing/management solutions.Designed to boost speed, stability, efficiency and productivity through development, testing, integration, project-management and delivery cycles, today’s Milestone releases include many new features and enhancements as follows. Additional highlights and full details can be found at associated web pages:
IBM announced today that the company has been recognized as a Leader in three market reports evaluating Managed Security Services Providers. Profiling IBM's strategies and capabilities in managed security services are:
- "The Forrester Wave: Global Managed Security Services Providers, Q3 2020" by Forrester Research: IBM Security Services received the highest score in the strategy category and among the highest in the market presence category and second highest in the current offering category.
- "The Forrester Wave: European Managed Security Services Providers, Q3 2020", by Forrester Research: IBM Security Services was top ranked in two categories – current offering and strategy with the highest score possible in the third-market presence.
- "IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Security Services 2020 Vendor Assessment" (Doc # US46235320, September 2020): IBM Security Services was cited for its key strengths as a global scale partner with local delivery capabilities able to address customer needs such as the journey to cloud, application security, threat intelligence and threat management operations.
Organizations like Burger King Brazil, Medtronic and The Royal Marsden are gaining value from virtual agents implemented in partnership with IBM
As many organizations across the world look to digital tools to help address surges in customer inquiries due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a new IBM study revealed 99% of respondents report an increase in customer satisfaction as a result of using AI-driven virtual agent technology.
Coca-Cola European Partners, Cementos Pacasmayo, Primadonna Collection adopt IBM Cloud to run SAP® software workloads in a secured and open environment
SAP and IBM grow ecosystem of GSIs and ISVs including Syniti, TCS, Tech Mahindra
IBM today announced new services, partnerships and capabilities designed to help clients accelerate their hybrid cloud journeys and deploy and run SAP software workloads wherever they choose – from the IBM public cloud to on-premises. These new offerings expand on IBM and SAP's global alliance partnership to help clients optimize their SAP software workloads.