IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms V4.1 delivers an integrated SAP high availability and automation solution.
- Provides high availability clustering for applications on IBM AIX and Linux.
- Delivers rapid detection of application outages through active system heartbeat monitoring and detection of system outages through heartbeat monitoring.
- Delivers immediate recovery of failed applications within the cluster.
- Requires no automation scripting since it has sophisticated policy elements to express relationships between application components.
- Adds SAP policy feature that supports high availability of SAP landscapes including wizard driven setup.
- Delivers an extended disaster recovery (xDR) feature that provides disaster recovery of Linux systems on IBM System z together with Globally Dispersed Parallel Sysplex ( GDPS).
- Supports virtualized environments (VMware, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), IBM z/VM).
- Is integrated with IBM Tivoli System Automation Application Manager as a graphical single point of control.
Find out more here.