IBM SmartCloud Continuous Delivery is an agile, scalable, and flexible solution for end-to-end lifecycle management.
Statistics show that software projects do not live up to today's business challenges. Up to 50% of applications released to production are later rolled back. Fifty-one percent of projects are over budget and often lack critical features. Sixty to eighty percent of the cost of software development is rework.
Innovative companies know that software is the way to new efficiencies, differentiated products, and services from the competition. These businesses find ways to quickly develop and deploy revenue generating projects on time and under budget.
IBM SmartCloud Continuous Delivery is an agile, scalable, and flexible solution designed to meet these challenges by allowing organizations to reduce software delivery cycle time and improve quality.
IBM SmartCloud Continuous Delivery provides:
- Continuous, end-to-end software delivery that influences an integrated development and operations solution
- Automated, one-touch provisioning and deployment of pre-defined target environments
- Incremental adoption of integrations for extended DevOps capabilities (like performance monitoring and test management)
IBM SmartCloud Continuous Delivery helps organizations reduce cycle times and improve delivery throughput, quality, and operations efficiency:
- Simplified, standardized, and automated delivery of production-like environments to development and test
- Improved success rate of production rollouts
- Improved visibility to delivery bottlenecks, quality and performance through a linked set of data across development, test, and operations
- Influencing existing develop-test-build tools and process
Find more information here.