New Ebook from Townsend Security available now.
A Step by Step Guide
Active monitoring is one of the most critical and effective security controls that an organization can deploy. Unlike many Windows and Linux server deployments, the IBM i can host a complex mix of back-office applications, web applications, and open source applications and services - leaving millions of security events to actively monitor.
This eBook discusses:
- Real-time security event logging and monitoring
- Security architecture and logging sources on the IBM i
- Creating the IBM security audit journal QAUDJRN
- Enabling IBM security events through system values
- File integrity monitoring (FIM)
- A step by step checklist begin collecting and monitoring IBM i security logs
Plus Choose From The Outstanding Selection in our MC White Paper Center
*Some offers may be limited to U.S. and/or Canadian citizens only. Please see the site for details.