IBM® Digital Business Automation is a flexible platform that automates:
- Repetitive human tasks
- Content management
- Process workflows
- Data capture
- Business decisions:
- Improves responsiveness and consistency while reducing costs.
- Allows businesses to make the right decisions at the right time by capturing, automating, and managing repeatable business rules.
IBM Integration Designer V126.96.36.199 can produce complex automated processes that can interact with large, back-end systems and services.
A business process is a set of related activities that produces an output that no activity would produce individually. Currently, software is an important part of the business automation environment. It allows a business to model its processes and can then be automated by integrating applications in the business process instead of requiring manual work. During run time, a business process that is created with software can also be monitored when in use and can improve the efficiency of the business process model.
Integration Designer is a development environment for end-to-end integration of clients' service-oriented architecture (SOA ). It is an Eclipse-based tool for building SOA-based business automation workflows and integration solutions. Clients can run those solutions in IBM Workflow Server runtime environments.
Clients can also provide a process from Integration Designer as an Advanced Integration Service for use by Web Process Designer in IBM Business Automation Workflow.
Capabilities in Integration Designer V188.8.131.52 include:
- Support for IBM Business Automation Workflow V184.108.40.206
- Support for Java™ 8 runtimes that includes Unit Test Environment (UTE)
- Upgraded levels for IBM Rational® Application Developer V220.127.116.11 and Eclipse 18.104.22.168
Integration Designer V22.214.171.124 adopts the IBM Continuous Delivery support model
For additional benefits of Integration Designer, see IBM Knowledge Center.