New server capabilities enable remote control of DBMoto from multiple locations.
HiT Software, Inc., a provider of data integration, replication and transformation products, has announced DBMoto 7, the newest version of its Change Data Capture and Data Replication solution. DBMoto 7 brings major advances in data integration to enterprises that require data synchronization across multiple databases, remote administration, advanced security options and an easy way to monitor and compare replication results.
“DBMoto 7 is a significant step forward in data integration for large organizations where heterogeneous databases share operational workloads,” said Giacomo Lorenzin, CEO, HiT Software, Inc. “We recognized that a data integration solution with built-in synchronization and advanced conflict resolution across multiple servers is critical for data availability. As well, DBMoto 7 empowers regional administrators through support for remote management and security—providing large organizations with confidence that their data is accessible and protected at all times.”
DBMoto 7 Features
- DBMoto extends its data synchronization capabilities to include enhancements to synchronize data between multiple databases
- DBMoto 7 offers proven support for replication between database clusters such as Oracle RAC, and successful operation within a Microsoft Windows cluster environment
- Significant new server capabilities enable remote administrative control of DBMoto from any selected location, or multiple locations
Increased Security for Data Management
- DBMoto administrators can use DBMoto security or Microsoft Windows Integrated Security to manage multi-user access on functional-level operations
- DBMoto 7 offers new flexible options for managing and filtering access to tables in source and target databases
- Enhancements to metadata management provide support for backup/recovery operations, disaster recovery plans, data migration and ease of updates/reinstalls
- The new DBMoto Verifier feature allows users to compare and manage data before and after replication for increased accuracy in the design and configuration of replications
- A new data audit feature provides the ability to export changed data to a log table, and subsequently to a file format of choice
Increased Database Support for Transactional
- DBMoto 7 provides transaction log-based support for Change Data Capture and synchronization with an IBM DB2 LUW source, as well as support for the LOB data type
- Increasing its list of supported databases, HiT Software adds support for snapshot replication and Change Data Capture for Netezza data warehouse appliances (as a target), from any major database including IBM DB2, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. (see separate announcement)
- Additional features include support for DB2 for IBM i minimized journal entries, and support for the XML data type in various databases
- The new DBMoto Management Center sports a dynamic, configurable GUI for easy customization by each user. Wizards and functionality remain intact, with additional navigational options for ease-of-use
About HiT Software, Inc.HiT Software is a leader in Change Data Capture and Data Integration products for enterprises with a heterogeneous database environment. HiT Software’s standards-based products provide access to critical data, enable data availability and offer programming-free data integration across enterprise systems, including performing real-time, bi-directional replication between all major databases; executing real-time, bi-directional transformations between XML and all major databases; and connecting applications to IBM DB2 databases via .NET, OLE DB, ODBC and JDBC standards. Founded in 1994 and based in San Jose, California, HiT Software is relied upon by thousands of organizations in virtually all vertical markets around the globe. Additional information is available at www.hitsw.com.