IBM Security Network Protection for VMware delivers the same level of protection available for physical networks to virtualized environments:
- Helps stop advanced threats: Network Protection for VMware extends IBM Threat Protection System's capabilities to protect virtual and private cloud VMware environments.
- Provides zero-day exploit protection: Backed by global threat intelligence from IBM X-Force®, Network Protection for VMware helps stop zero-day and mutated exploits within virtual environments.
- Delivers visibility and control: Provides granular traffic control and visibility within VMware environments.
- Helps lower total cost of ownership: Best-of-breed technology in low-cost form factor.
- Provides simplified deployment and centralized control: Remote deployment for branch offices and the ability to apply uniform protection for both physical and virtual environments, managed through a single central console.
Also included in this announcement are new monthly license terms for IBM Security Identity Governance and IBM Security Identity Governance and Administration.
Find out more here.