IBM API Management V4.0 helps organizations manage a single API catalogue for developers to use with their mobile and web applications.
IBM API Management V4.0 delivers these key capabilities:
- An API provider can create, secure, control, deploy, analyze, and manage Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Representational State Transfer (REST) APIs and services for internal or external consumption quickly through a single console.
- An API business owner can advertise, market, socialize and sell APIs as a product in developer communities (private, partner, and public) worldwide.
- Application developers can easily find, understand, and have tools to help them consume the API. They can manage their application, manage their API Plan subscriptions, and understand its consumption.
- IT operations can easily manage the API environment with the ability to monitor and scale without disruption to service.
API Management is a complete solution that helps:
- Quickly configure your API management solution and rapidly create new APIs from existing business assets or cloud services through configuration and a no-coding approach.
- Manage your APIs with business-level controls by setting varying levels of consumption entitlements and managing the application developer.
- Transform and grow your business with insights through detailed analytics with structured filtered searches and navigation capabilities.
- Acquire partners and innovative application developers, both internally and externally, through an attractive developer portal that can be tailored to your brand.
- Secure, control, and optimize access to your APIs using leading standard industry practices.
- Reduce resolution time with supplied operational monitoring and debugging capabilities.
Find out more here.