Midrange Performance Group (MPG) today announced the general availability of new versions of MPG’s Navigator Family of products. Performance Navigator® Version 18 and Power Navigator® Version 8 are available for immediate download.
Performance Navigator® (for IBM i) and Power Navigator® (for AIX, VIOS, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX*) support the newest IBM POWER8 hardware announcements.
Navigator Family - New Features:
- Customized Management Reporting
- oGives customers the power to create personalized comprehensive management
- oBest Practice Guidelines and trends built into reports
- Improved Power Analytics
- oEnterprise Performance Reporting (All Platforms) on a single report
- oManagement Reporting (IBM i) supports multiple ASPs
- oManagement Reporting supports multi-platform processing
- Additional Improvements
- oImproved Memory Analysis (IBM i)
- oNew Before vs After analysis functionality
- oImproved “What If®” – Support for all the new Power IO hardware from IBM’s April 2016 announcements
- oSupport for IBM V7R3
Randy Watson, President MPG, said “In addition to support for the new IBM POWER IO announcements, the new features are focused on supporting larger Enterprises”.
MPG’s Navigator Family of products enable customers to collect, analyze, report, compare, consolidate, and model performance data to any Power System. MPG’s Navigator Family of products includes Performance Navigator, Power Navigator and Navigator MAX.