With the new update, we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest software version, which marks a significant Milestone in our ongoing mission to provide cutting-edge solutions to our users. This new release has incorporated numerous improvements and features that will make our software even more powerful, intuitive, and user-friendly.
Today Remain Software is pleased to announce the new Milestone of TD/OMS V15 and MiWorkplace V1.32.0, Gravity V8MS2, and OCTO 1.0.2, in line with the company's commitment to innovation and support. Today's releases feature new integrations and improvements to the user interfaces.
Remain Software Milestone V15.0.2
Phone: +31 (0) 30-6005010 Mail
Our new features and enhancements are listed below, with additional highlights and full details available on the associated web pages:
TD/OMS (updated to v15):
- Flexible Job Descriptions to tune when deployments should run
- Database Access and secure Login REST API
- Eleven new CLI APIs to script the configuration (configuration as code)
- More than 100 other improvements and fixes
- Discontinue 'Legacy Server' generation
- Upgrade to new code generation API
- Memory leaks solved
- Improvements of the Client Generator to generate (service) programs to consume REST services
- Many other improvements and fixes
- OAuth2 support for mail handling
- Fixed a user lockout issue on failed logins
- Sign-up user email address restriction
- Click from a Kanban card in the Task Details.
- Work Management to Filter and View Tasks
- Security changes which include
- Separation of databases (GDPR)
- 2FA Implementation
- Unexpected login location handling
- Octo Admin. A plugin to manage Octo users, organizations, authentication, email config, templates, and more all in one place.
- And many more fixes and enhancements
- Display stream file properties in the Properties view
- A new and improved search-and-replace option
Day-to-day software maintenance:
And much more! We also have been working on a list of bug fixes during the past period.
Our developers and support team must be responsive to bug fix requests, communicate clearly with our customers about the status of the fix, and prioritize critical issues that affect the user experience. This essential responsiveness will help build trust and loyalty with our customers and improve the quality of our solutions. You can find all the details on our website at the link below.
TD/OMS is in-house developed and engineered for both IBM i and multi-platform environments. In addition, we have designed MiWorkplace as an integrated development environment for IBM i. The emphasis of Remain's quarterly Milestones lies within support for intuitiveness, functionality, and reliability, allowing IT teams to remain focused on the progression of their efforts and advance their development potential.
With offices in Virginia (U.S.A.) and Nieuwegein, Netherlands-based Remain Software specializes in robust, reliable, flexible IT solutions for change- and application-lifecycle management, workflow, DevOps and integration, and more.
Three Milestone releases follow each annual version: TD/OMS, Gravity, and Remain API Studio. Remain's primary, in-house-developed tools.