Applied Logic Corp., developer of System i programmer productivity software, has announces the release of V16 of the powerful and versatile FEU (File Edit Utility) database tool.
First introduced to the AS/400 market in 1988, the popular FEU product has been continually upgraded to better serve the thousands of users in more than 100 countries worldwide.
In addition to the cumulative capabilities of all previous releases, new features of FEU V16 include:
· Convert spool files to XML
· Source physical file merge
· Find fields that match specified criteria
· Copy a physical file and unpack fields
· Print reports directly to PDF
· Find data minimum and maximum
· Find data averages and statistics
· V6R1/IBM i 6.1 compatibility
· Cumulative product PTF's and updates
· New printed and electronic user manual
FEU V16 is available as a free, no-obligation demo available for download at www.alcsoftware.com/feu or by calling 1-800-588-8695. Licensing is $995 for a regular license or $1,895 for an LPAR license. Upgrades are available for existing users of FEU and for users of other System i database tools. FEU V16 supports V6R1 and other recent OS releases.