Linoma Software builds on the security and automation capabilities of GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer with the introduction of Secure Forms in the latest release, version 5.3.
Secure Forms allows administrators to quickly and easily build custom forms, with optional file upload capabilities, that can automatically process submitted data and files. Access to Secure Forms is made available through a secure HTTPS Web Client, which can be configured for access by authorized users and/or anonymous users.
Any files uploaded through a Secure Form are automatically encrypted at rest, and submissions are logged in GoAnywhere to provide Administrators an end-to-end audit trail. Registered users can save forms as drafts to revisit at a later date, or view their submitted forms at any time.
"As an example, Secure Forms will be used in the upcoming presidential election to collect ballots from military personnel and overseas voters," says Bob Luebbe, president of Linoma. "The voter can go to a web address provided by the state, then choose the county where they have permanent residence and upload their ballot. With the GoAnywhere workflow engine, the ballots will be automatically distributed to the local county commissioners over encrypted connections."
Secure Forms is offered as an optional licensed module for GoAnywhere MFT. Please visit the Secure Forms page for additional details.
New Tasks and Enhanced Features
GoAnywhere customers updating their current software will notice a number of new tasks and workflow features. Among these enhancements are:
- A new GoDrive task provides administrators the ability to push files out to GoDrive users and set expiration dates on distributed files.
- A new Checksum task provides standard MD5, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512 hashes to identify files that may have been altered or tampered with.
- Globally update an administrator's password used in GoAnywhere's Project automation tools.
- Ability to send detailed structured data to the Syslog server for AS2, FTP, FTPS, GoDrive, GoFast, HTTPS, and SFTP events
- Additional FileSet sorting and ordering options.
For a complete list of enhancements for GoAnywhere MFT, version 5.3, visit the release notes page.
MC Press Online