Cloud News / High Availability / Disaster Recovery
IBM® X-Force® Malware Analysis helps allow you to:
- Protect your data.
- Protect your business' reputation.
- Reduce the amount of time and resources required to analyze files to help reduce costs.
- Protect financial stability.
- Reduce the amount of time required to respond to a threat.
Malware attacks are becoming more common and more sophisticated and therefore, harder to identify. This issue is often compounded with a shortage of skilled resources to search for threats. This results in attackers gaining the upper hand in their effort to access your enterprise.
IBM X-Force Malware Analysis on Cloud enables enterprise security engineers and analysts to directly analyze files for malicious content and take timely remediation actions. The solution comes in two options to accommodate your required level of automation:
- X-Force Malware Analysis on Cloud - XGS. Integrates with your IBM Security Network Protection Security (XGS) appliance, or other third-party appliance, to automate the process of identifying and sending files to the cloud for malware analysis. A quick turnaround on the analysis helps you remediate threats before they spread throughout your network.
- X-Force Malware Analysis on Cloud - Workbench. Allows you to manually perform malware analysis from within IBM X-Force Exchange. Similar to the automated solution, Workbench quickly turns around the results of an analysis and provide recommendations for remediation to help to stop the threat before it has time to expand.
Both solutions are designed to provide access to the most up-to-date library of known malware variations and also the ability to have unknown files tested to determine if they are malicious. The end result is a solution that helps to identify and respond to malicious content quicker in order to help reduce exposure and cost of remediation.