Cloud Enterprise Records enables companies to leverage the power of IBM Enterprise Records in a nimble and easy-to-consume cloud offering. It enables you to combine content, processes, content federation technology, and connectivity to enable automation of all record-based activities.
Cloud Enterprise Records offers:
- Electronic records management as a subscription-based service to enable automation of all record-based activities by supporting the entire lifecycle of records from creation to disposition
- Capital expenditure avoidance and faster implementation than traditional on-premises ECM deployments
- Capabilities to expand existing on-premises ECM platform deployments to the cloud and to enable organizations with hybrid deployments and a unified user experience to leverage cloud capabilities
- A monthly subscription that includes all software, infrastructure, and management services, which deliver the same capabilities as the IBM Enterprise Records Add On on-premises offering
- A secure, single tenant infrastructure provisioned across dual data centers for high availability and disaster recovery
- Complete infrastructure management, application management, and provisioning services, including routine maintenance, backup, and upgrades
Find out more here.