IBM Kenexa Learning Content Management System Premier V10.2 now includes a new authoring interface that combines the ease of use of desktop tools with the collaboration, reusability, and maintainability of a Learning Content Management System.
IBM® Kenexa® Learning Content Management System (LCMS) V10.2 capabilities:
- A new express alternative, authoring experience that enables:
- oContributions from a less experienced content contributor, such as a subject matter expert.
- oContent creation from someone with little to no LCMS training.
- oDevelopment of content for e-learning only, with no other tasks to perform.
- oContributors to view and edit content in the context of a single course.
- Content contributors can:
- oGet a quick start even if never having used an LCMS.
- oCreate e-learning from the beginning, using templates, or previously created content, or content from other contributors.
- oHelp with both the tools and the control to get as much or as little help needed to create content.
- oImprove productivity through the ability to find and reuse existing content assets.
- oView content as learners will see it, and collaborate with stakeholders to create and improve content.
- Additional capabilities include:
- oSupport for Apache Tomcat Application Server V8.
- oA new LCMS content element for embedded page content.
- oEnhanced table captions.
- oUpdated responsive renderings for the Animation and Slideshow elements.
Find out more here.