IBM Enterprise Content Management System Monitor V5.1 (previously known as IBM FileNet System Monitor) proactively monitors the health of IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems and helps organizations maximize their ECM system uptime. It is also designed to help organizations lower the cost of ECM ownership and meet service level agreements.
IBM Enterprise Content Management System Monitor V5.1 includes these enhancements:
- Extended coverage for IBM FileNet Content Manager, IBM FileNet Business Process Manager, IBM Content Manager, IBM Content Manager OnDemand, IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture, IBM Content Collector, IBM eDiscovery Manager, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Content Search Services, and VMWare ESX monitoring support
- Simplified user console and monitoring configuration
- Easier deployment due to simplification of nonroot UNIX™ and Linux™ client installations
- Adds secure password handling - Security AppScan® tested
- Extended reporting functionalities (trend analysis, ad-hoc reporting, and additional report chart types)
- Extended platform support for the Monitoring Agent (including operating systems, J2EE servers, and databases)
For more information, click here.