IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management V7.6 is a comprehensive, single solution that intelligently manages performance, availability, and capacity for complex application infrastructures in cloud and hybrid environments. SmartCloud Application Performance Manager V7.6 is specifically designed to provide end-to-end visibility of the application environment, and provides the actionable insights required to optimize performance, manage risk, and reduce costs in your application environment.
SmartCloud Application Performance Management V7.6 highlights:
- New monitoring and management capabilities, tightly integrated with IBM Business Process Manager Standard Edition and Advanced Edition, to enable rapid time-to-value and enable IT operations and business process support teams to optimize the performance of critical business processes.
- Platform currency and exploitation of IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere Portal Server, IBM WebSphere DataPower Appliances, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM DB2 , and more. Platform currency and exploitation supplies you with the latest application performance management capabilities to help you meet the needs of evolving operations management.
- Maintain currency for key Microsoft platforms, adding support for Windows Server 2012 and .Net V4, and enhancing support for other strategic applications, such as SharePoint, SQL Server, Exchange, and others.
- Expanded reporting analytics for business process management (BPM), service-oriented architecture (SOA) infrastructure, IBM WebSphere infrastructure, and Microsoft domains, with the integrated IBM Cognos-based reporting analytics tool, making reporting simple and easy to create or customize.
- Reduces downtime and administration overhead when deploying SmartCloud Application Performance Management, by reducing WebSphere and monitoring infrastructure restarts.
IBM SmartCloud™ Application Performance Management V7.6:
- Enables IT operations and application development and support teams to help optimize performance of enterprise level IBM® Business Process Manager Standard and Advanced Edition
- Delivers platform currency and exploitation of IBM WebSphere® Application Server, IBM WebSphere Portal Server, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere MQ, and IBM DB2®
- Maintains currency for key Microsoft™ platforms, adding support for Windows™ Server 2012 and, .NET V4
- Increases reporting simplicity and easy creation and customization, with a single, integrated IBM Cognos-based reporting analytics tool
- Reduces downtime and administration overhead when deploying SmartCloud Application Performance Management administration overhead.
- IBM Tivoli® Composite Application Manager for Applications V7.2 includes the SmartCloud Application Performance Manager V7.6 capabilities highlighted above, with the exception of Microsoft platform currency.
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications V6.3 features platform currency for Microsoft Windows Server 2012, along with other key Microsoft platforms, including .Net V4, Exchange Server, IIS, and Active Directory, as well as new Cognos® reports and other enhancements.
For more information, click here.