IBM SmartCloud Storage Access R1.1 enables enterprises to implement a private cloud storage service where users can request and receive storage capacity, share files with other users, and administrators can easily monitor and report usage with just a few clicks.
IBM SmartCloud Storage Access R1.1:
- Enables self service with a simple intuitive interface and improves productivity
- Offers fast time to value with a solution that is simple to deploy and easy to use
- Works with existing storage infrastructures, such as Storwize V7000 Unified, SONAS, or Tivoli Storage Productivity Center with TPC V5.1 TPC 5.1 Select, or SmartCloud Virtual Storage Center V5.1
- Improves overall IT efficiency and quality of service with automated provisioning, easy monitoring, and reporting
- Provides overall reduction in operational complexity and expenses with a self-service portal, standardization, and automation
- Integrates with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) for authentication and email systems for notifications
Find out more here.